Bartender-Next DoorPittsford , NY
Our bartenders play an important role with our guests to promote and sell items by sharing extensive knowledge about our menu and beverage offerings. In addition, you will assist guests in choosing the perfect items to accompany their meal. The bar is an integral part of our restaurant, so it is key that our bartenders take pride in providing incredible customer service that ensures our guests feel valued and appreciated. If you would love to work in a fast-paced, inviting, lively atmosphere, this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Provide incredible service by serving guests in a courteous, attentive and efficient manner when maintaining tables and the bar, preparing drinks to order, and placing orders
- Create a positive and energetic atmosphere while serving guests
- Continuously study menu changes to continue to grow your food and beverage knowledge
- Provide guests with a reason to return by building rapport and creating a memorable experience
- 1 or more years of bartending experience in an upscale environment
- Advanced knowledge of spirits, wine, beer, and related specialty beverages.
- Certification of training in liquor, wine, food service and/or alcohol awareness programs
- Completion of a reputable bartending course
- Experience working with Craft Cocktails
Wegmans has great benefits and a true family atmosphere, which makes me feel appreciated and recognized for my hard work.
- Overnight Baker Newark, New York 08/19/2019
- Part time Line Cook Buffalo, New York 08/19/2019
- Pizza Cook Part Time Westwood, Massachusetts 08/19/2019
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs