Restaurant Leader Part TimeNorth Wales , PA
The Restaurant allows guests to experience a one-of-a-kind, dynamic dining experience. As the Restaurant Team Leader, you will work closely with employees and be empowered to provide incredible guest service and an engaging dining experience while providing the tools, resources and support for service staff to grow their skills, passion and knowledge.
What will I do?
- Work with team members to serve customers in a courteous, attentive and efficient manner while providing a positive dining experience, incredible service and a reason to return
- Possess a thorough understanding of the importance of food quality and food safety in departments; ensuring the food presented to customers is prepared according to Wegmans recipes and standards
- Maintain a strong focus on the dining room area and private dining areas; ensure the planning, organization and execution of events takes place efficiently and effectively as needed
- Passion for food and beverage; knowledge of food and beverage pairings
- Customer service experience, preferably in a retail, restaurant or other hospitality related industry setting
- Ability to balance providing incredible service with ensuring laws and policies are strictly adhered to
Wegmans has great benefits and a true family atmosphere, which makes me feel appreciated and recognized for my hard work.
- Produce Customer Service Gainesville, Virginia 09/18/2019
- Customer Service Various Departments Geneva, New York 09/18/2019
- Pharmacy Technician Geneva, New York 09/18/2019
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs