Overnight Team MemberNew York, NY
- Part time
- Overnight (Including Weekends).
- Age Requirement
- Must be 18 years or older
- New York, NY
- 770 Broadway
- $16 - $17.50 / hour
- Job Posting
- Job Posting End
- Job ID
Join our team at the new Astor Place store located in New York City! Opening the second half of 2023! Hiring immediately!
Why Join the Wegmans team?
- Work for a family-owned company that has been on FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for 25 years in a row
- Work as part of an exciting, diverse and fun grand opening team, gaining all the training you need to be successful in your role before the store opens
- Endless opportunities for career growth, both at the Astor Place store, and companywide
- Safety of our employees is top of mind and we are committed to keeping you safe and healthy while you help to serve our communities
At Wegmans, we’re committed to providing incredible service and helping our customers live healthier, better lives through food. In this role, you’ll work with the overnight team, playing an integral part in supporting store operations by restocking products and ensuring items are available for our customers. This role may include departments such as: Grocery, Dairy, Frozen, Bakery, Deli, Cheese, Produce, Restaurant Foods, Dishwasher, Load and more! If you are a night owl and enjoy working in fast-paced environment, this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Provide incredible service to our customers
- Unload deliveries, stock and replenish shelves and displays, rotate product
- Maintain the overall appearance of the department and backroom
Note to applicant:
- Onboarding and training will begin immediately.
- Prior to the store opening, training will take place at existing Wegmans store locations in Brooklyn and Harrison, NY and may require travel.
At Wegmans, we’ve long believed we can achieve our goals only if we first fulfill the needs of our people. Putting our people first and offering competitive pay and a variety of benefits & perks is just the start of what it means to work at Wegmans.
Whether through premium pay for working on Sundays or holidays, offering industry-leading health care coverage and wellness programs to support physical, financial, and emotional well-being, or paid time off (PTO) to help you balance work and life, we’ve got something for everyone.
And because we care about the wellbeing and success of every person, we recognize each person has their own unique scheduling needs. We’re proud to offer flexibility in scheduling so our employees can prioritize what is most important to them. Our large, high-volume stores and 24x7 operations allow for personalized schedules that balance an employee’s individual needs with the needs of our business and each department.
- Paid time off (PTO) to help you balance your personal and work life
- Higher premium pay rates for working Sundays or on a recognized holiday
- Health care benefits that provide a high level of coverage at a low cost to you
- Retirement plan with both a profit-sharing and 401(k) match
- A generous scholarship program to help employees meet their educational goals
- LiveWell Employee & Family program to support your emotional, work-life and financial wellness
- Exclusive discounts on electronics, entertainment, gym memberships, travel and more!
- And more!
***Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied and offerings may differ based upon area or the company and/or position.
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family-owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs