Divisional Maintenance CoordinatorBrooklyn , NY
At Wegmans, we strive for excellence and high standards in all areas of our company. As a Maintenance Coordinator within our regional store divisions you will be responsible for the coordination of the store maintenance program, including the contract management, scheduling, and verification of all maintenance work within the Division. If you enjoy problem solving on the job and project coordination this could be the role for you!
What Will I Do?
- Manage all coordination between Wegmans, store operations teams, and contractors, for maintenance work conducted within the division
- Ensure from start to finish, projects are planned, communicated, and completed successfully
- Inspect new store work in progress and report status to corresponding leadership groups
- Coordinate Preventative Maintenance (PM) programs and processes, ensuring a safe work environment; Ensure adherence of safety standards and coach skilled trades employees on best practices
- Provide direction during emergency response, serving as the Recovery Management point person
- Associate’s Degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience managing capital projects and facilitating vendor relationships
- 10 or more years of technical maintenance experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Experience in a fast paced maintenance environment supporting a building maintenance program
- Experience managing contractors
Wegmans has great benefits and a true family atmosphere, which makes me feel appreciated and recognized for my hard work.
- Full Time Overnight Assistant Hourly Manager Hunt Valley, Maryland 10/15/2019
- Sub Shop Customer Service Gainesville, Virginia 10/15/2019
- Restaurant Foods Customer Service Rochester, New York 10/15/2019
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs