Overnight Grocery ManagerApply Now Job Posting: 02/07/2019 Job ID: R0025934 Location: Natick, MA Address: 1245 Worcester St Age Requirement: Must be 18 years or older Availability: Overnight (including weekends) Schedule: Full time
As an Overnight Operations Department Manager at Wegmans, you’ll use strong managerial and leadership skills, along with an understanding of our wide variety of unique, essential and seasonal products to ensure success of the Overnight team. In this role you’ll be responsible for everything from department financials to product levels to ensuring each employee is working to meet customer and store needs. You will also oversee the operations of the store overnight, playing an essential role in addressing any concerns and maintaining our incredible customer service during these hours. If you have a passion for leading a team of energetic employees in a dynamic, exciting environment, then this could be the job for you!
What will I do?
- Oversee and manage the entire store operation during overnight hours, delegating tasks and supervising your team to maximize efficiency
- Manage performance and develop employees within the department; provide resources, training, feedback and development opportunities
- Work with overnight team members to ensure all Merchandising departments are replenished, fully stocked and well-merchandised to meet daytime operation needs
- 1 or more years of experience leading a team
- Computer Skills
- A college degree
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of relevant products
Proud of our #3 Ranking
Wegmans has been on the list of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For ® since 1998 and is one of the few companies that has made the list for the last 22 consecutive years since its beginning. FORTUNE and 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Time Inc. and are used under License. FORTUNE and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Wegmans.Learn More