Overnight AssociateNatick, MA
- Part time
- Applying to this requisition allows you to be considered for multiple opportunities. Please provide as much availability that works with your schedule. Shifts start as early as 3am
- Age Requirement
- Must be 18 years or older
- Natick, MA
- 1245 Worcester St
- $16 - $16.50 / hour
- Job Posting
- Job Posting End
- Job ID
EARN A BONUS UP TO $500! Hiring immediately!
As a Baker, you’ll work with the overnight team to support the Bakery Department’s daytime operations by producing and ensuring the freshest bakery items are available for our customers. If you have a passion for baking and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, then this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Provide a high-quality product to our customers
- Approach, educate and offer meal solutions to our customers
- Work in an accurate and timely manner
- Customer service experience, preferably in a food service, restaurant, grocery or retail setting
- Experience Baking, following recipes and working in a bakery with dough made from scratch
- Advanced organizational, mathematical and time management skills
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs