Cash Office Part TimeNatick , MA
Our stores depend on their Behind the Scenes teams to provide incredible service to our customers. In this area, you’ll handle the store’s financial matters and protect monetary assets so our departments can serve our customers. If you have a passion for numbers and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Prepare daily deposits for the bank and verify the previous day’s bank activities
- Perform hourly pick-ups and readings for our Front Ends to monitor sales and revenue
- Balance and maintain money, verify that financials are accounted for and the store’s assets are protected
- Prepare tills (registers), monitor payroll accuracy, help solve financial inconsistencies and check for discrepancies
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office and other Windows-Based software
Wegmans has great benefits and a true family atmosphere, which makes me feel appreciated and recognized for my hard work.
- Overnight Baker Newark, New York 08/19/2019
- Part time Line Cook Buffalo, New York 08/19/2019
- Pizza Cook Part Time Westwood, Massachusetts 08/19/2019
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs