Assistant Meat ManagerApply Now Job Posting: 03/04/2019 Job ID: R0027417 Location: Medford, MA Address: 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway Age Requirement: Must be 18 years or older Availability: Morning, afternoon, evening (includes weekends) Schedule: Full time
We’re looking for passionate people ready to collaborate, develop and be leaders. You’ll join a dynamic retail environment that’s growing, with new opportunities available every day to enhance your skill set. You’ll gain a deep understanding of our values, business measures and standards and operations. You will ensure the most knowledgeable and passionate people are working to educate our customers and get them the freshest products available. If you love fresh products and managing others, then this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Focus on company standards regarding merchandising, highlighting quality, freshness and uniqueness of products
- Use passion and knowledge to educate team members and customers on product offerings
- Proactively approach customers, answer questions, help locate items and offer suggestions to complete their meals
- 1 or more years of work experience or a college degree
- Computer Skills
- Experience leading a team
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of relevant products
Proud of our #3 Ranking
Wegmans has been on the list of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For ® since 1998 and is one of the few companies that has made the list for the last 22 consecutive years since its beginning. FORTUNE and 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Time Inc. and are used under License. FORTUNE and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Wegmans.Learn More