Assistant Front End ManagerMedford , MA
We’re looking for passionate people ready to collaborate, develop and be leaders. You’ll join a dynamic retail environment that’s growing, with new opportunities available every day to enhance your skill set. You’ll gain a deep understanding of our values, business measures and standards and operations. If you love to work in a fast-paced, energetic environment where no two days are the same, then this is the role for you!
What will I do?
- Manage employee performance by providing resources, training, feedback and development opportunities
- Provide Incredible Customer Service to customers and employees alike
- Help to problem solve operational challenges while maintaining open two-way communication with managers
- Coordinate activities, prioritize tasks and ensure the operation runs efficiently for your team
- 1 or more years of work experience or a college degree
- Computer Skills
- Experience leading a team
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of relevant products
Wegmans has great benefits and a true family atmosphere, which makes me feel appreciated and recognized for my hard work.
- Overnight Baker Newark, New York 08/19/2019
- Part time Line Cook Buffalo, New York 08/19/2019
- Pizza Cook Part Time Westwood, Massachusetts 08/19/2019
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs