Retail Sales AssociateMcLean, VA
The grand opening of the new Tysons Corner store will be in Fall 2020
Training and on-boarding will begin in Summer 2020!
At Wegmans, our commitment to customers is simple: Every Day You Get Our Best. When you join the Wegmans team, you are becoming part of a family-owned company that has consistently been named one of the Best Companies to Work for in America®. Our unique stores provide you with the opportunity to work side by side with fun and energetic teammates and provide products and services to customers they cannot find anywhere else. At our new Tysons Store, we are looking for retail sales associates to provide incredible customer service in our Deli, Seafood, Produce and Bakery teams. You will work with fresh and high-quality products, make recommendations to customers about meal solutions and learn something new every day! If you love working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, have a passion for food, enjoy being part of a team and would love the opportunity to make a difference in a customer’s shopping experience, Wegmans is the place for you!
What will I do?
- Provide incredible customer service and address the needs of customers in a timely & effective manner
- Cut, prepare & serve a variety of hot & cold foods to customers
- Help to maximize sales potential through effective and proper procedures for food preparation, storing, rotating, stocking and merchandising product
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
Note to Applicant:
- All employee onboarding and training will begin in Summer 2020, and employees may be required to travel during this time to other Wegmans stores in Virginia.
- Full Time applicants are required to have an open availability Sunday-Saturday, between the operating hours of 6am-12am, unless specified for a position/department.
- Full Time employees work a minimum of 40 hours/week, in 8-hour intervals including evenings and weekends to meet business needs. Weekend availability is required.
- Opportunities are for year-round Employment.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs