Restaurant Team LeaderMcLean, VA
The grand opening of the new Tysons Corner store will be in Fall 2020
Training and on-boarding will begin in Summer 2020!
We’re looking for passionate people ready to collaborate, develop and be leaders. The Restaurant Foods area of our store allows guests to experience a one-of-a-kind, dynamic dining experience. As the Restaurant Team Leader, you will work closely with employees and be empowered to provide incredible guest service and an engaging dining experience while providing the tools, resources and support for service staff to grow their skills, passion and knowledge.
What will I do?
- Work with team members to serve customers in a courteous, attentive and efficient manner while providing a positive dining experience, incredible service and a reason to return
- Possess a thorough understanding of the importance of food quality and food safety in departments; ensuring the food presented to customers is prepared according to Wegmans recipes and standards
- Maintain a strong focus on the dining room area and private dining areas; ensure the planning, organization and execution of events takes place efficiently and effectively as needed
- 1 or more years of work experience or a college degree
- Computer Skills
- Experience leading a team
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of relevant products
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
Note to Applicant:
- All employee onboarding and training will begin in Summer 2020, and employees may be required to travel during this time to other Wegmans stores in Virginia.
- Full Time applicants are required to have an open availability Sunday-Saturday, between the operating hours of 6am-12am, unless specified for a position/department.
- Full Time employees work a minimum of 40 hours/week, in 8-hour intervals including evenings and weekends to meet business needs. Weekend availability is required.
- Opportunities are for year-round Employment.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs