The grand opening of the new Tysons Corner store will be in Fall 2020
Training and on-boarding will begin in Summer 2020!
Our stores depend on the Facilities Technicians to keep the entire operation running smoothly and ensure a safe and clean working and shopping experience. In this role, you’ll work closely with the store and division maintenance team to execute vital preventative maintenance programs to ensure your store is in good repair and equipment is running smoothly. If you are looking for an opportunity to use your knowledge and skills to provide incredible service to others, this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Collaborate with our Store Maintenance and Store Leadership; execute a Preventative Maintenance program for store equipment and facilities; troubleshoot emergency issues while assist in coordinating and monitoring resources and resolutions
- Inspect general interior and exterior building/equipment conditions; perform simple repairs, replacements, maintenance on basic parts including (but not limited to) case doors, shelving, fixtures, ceiling and floor tiles, carts, racks, gaskets, hinges, filters and basic plumbing/plumbing fixtures, and restroom facilities
- Perform basic painting/touching up of interior/exterior doors, office, walls, trim, etc.; assist with small in-house, divisional projects, or tasks as needed
- Previous mechanical or related experience
- Experience with mechanical/technical projects including home improvements, remodeling, general repair work and effective and safe use of power tools
- Basic Computer skills/Knowledge
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
Note to Applicant:
- All employee onboarding and training will begin in Summer 2020, and employees may be required to travel during this time to other Wegmans stores in Virginia.
- Full Time applicants are required to have an open availability Sunday-Saturday, between the operating hours of 6am-12am, unless specified for a position/department.
- Full Time employees work a minimum of 40 hours/week, in 8-hour intervals including evenings and weekends to meet business needs. Weekend availability is required.
- Opportunities are for year-round Employment.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs