Catering CoordinatorMcLean, VA
The grand opening of the new Tysons Corner store will be in Fall 2020
Training and on-boarding will begin in Summer 2020!
We’re looking for passionate people ready to collaborate, develop and be leaders. You’ll join a dynamic retail environment that’s growing, with new opportunities available every day to enhance your skill set. You’ll gain a deep understanding of our values, business measures and standards and operations. You will ensure the most knowledgeable and passionate people are working to educate our customers and get them the freshest products available. If you love fresh products and managing others, then this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Oversee all aspects of private dining/event planning for the store; assess customers’ requests, capture the details and ensure execution of the guests’ vision, when needed
- Bring products to life for customers, showcasing our unique items to help them plan an amazing event
- Increase sales by cross-selling products from all departments and targeting or driving products
- 1 or more years of work experience or a college degree
- Computer Skills
- Experience leading a team
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of relevant products
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
Note to Applicant:
- All employee onboarding and training will begin in Summer 2020, and employees may be required to travel during this time to other Wegmans stores in Virginia.
- Full Time applicants are required to have an open availability Sunday-Saturday, between the operating hours of 6am-12am, unless specified for a position/department.
- Full Time employees work a minimum of 40 hours/week, in 8-hour intervals including evenings and weekends to meet business needs. Weekend availability is required.
- Opportunities are for year-round Employment.
As an essential business, we remain open and would love to have you join our team and help to support our communities.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs