Bar ManagerMcLean, VA
The grand opening of the new Tysons Corner store will be in Fall 2020
Training and on-boarding will begin in Summer 2020!
Our Wegmans in-store Bar, offers our guests a one-of-a-kind experience and unique food and beverage offerings. As the Bar Manager, you will work closely with a team of employees, leading by example, to provide incredible guest service, an exciting atmosphere and the tools, resources and support for service staff to grow their skills, passion and knowledge. If you have an enthusiasm for exceptional customer service, and enjoy leading a team of people, this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Manage performance and develop employees by providing resources, training, feedback, and development opportunities
- Lead your team by example to serve customers in a courteous, attentive and efficient manner
- Provide a positive dining experience, incredible service and a reason for guests to return
- Use passion and knowledge to engage customers about the culinary and beverage offerings, creating interest and enthusiasm
- Work to ensure the restaurant is running efficiently and effectively by managing orders, scheduling, and payroll
- 1 or more years of related work experience, or a college degree
- Customer service experience, preferably in a retail, restaurant service, or other hospitality related industry
- Experience leading a team
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
Note to Applicant:
- All employee onboarding and training will begin in Summer 2020, and employees may be required to travel during this time to other Wegmans stores in Virginia.
- Full Time applicants are required to have an open availability Sunday-Saturday, between the operating hours of 6am-12am, unless specified for a position/department.
- Full Time employees work a minimum of 40 hours/week, in 8-hour intervals including evenings and weekends to meet business needs. Weekend availability is required.
- Opportunities are for year-round Employment.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs