Hourly Kitchen ManagerManalapan, NJ
As a culinary leader in our kitchen, you are a team player and positive role model that ensures the development and education of the cooks. You will assist with bottom line profitability and make sure we are only serving the best products to our customers. If you are looking for an opportunity where the store is your pantry, the work is exciting and meaningful with some of the best culinarians in the industry, this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Assist the Sous Chef in running the kitchen and managing employees, overseeing the operations in the absence of the Sous Chef
- Follow recipes and proper cooking techniques to ensure products are consistently prepared to showcase our high standards and giving our guests a meal they can’t find elsewhere
- Educate customers and employees on products, share knowledge to offer complete meal solutions and suggest ways for them to prepared meal items incorporating items from different departments.
- Manage employee performance by providing resources, training, feedback and development opportunities
- Experience leading a team
- Experience working as a Line Cook
- Enthusiasm and knowledge of relevant products
- Knife skills
- Experience making sushi and other types of Japanese cuisine
- Highly proficient with cutting and working with whole fish
- Associate's Degree in Culinary Arts
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs