Restaurant Server Full TimeApply Now Job Posting: 02/28/2019 Job ID: R0027265 Location: King of Prussia, PA Address: 1 Village Dr Age Requirement: Must be 18 years or older Availability: Morning, afternoon, evening (includes weekends) Schedule: Full time
Our mission is to provide incredible service and help our customers live healthier, better lives through food. As a part of our team of Servers, you’ll provide incredible service by supporting the Front of the House team, taking and delivering orders, and completing any other tasks necessary to ensure guests have a one of a kind experience. In addition, servers assist in supporting restaurant operations by demonstrating true hospitality through exceptional people skills, food & beverage knowledge and service techniques.
What will I do?
• Provide incredible customer service by creating a positive and energetic atmosphere at every table; serving guests in a courteous, attentive and efficient manner when maintaining tables, placing orders and collecting payments
• Provide guests with a reason to return to the restaurant by building rapport and maintaining their tables to ensure they are receiving the best possible service and experience during their visit
- Advanced knowledge of spirits, wine, and beer
- 1-year experience bartending
- Certification of training in liquor, wine, food service and/or alcohol awareness programs
- Completion of a reputable bartending course
- Experience in training others
Proud of our #3 Ranking
Wegmans has been on the list of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For ® since 1998 and is one of the few companies that has made the list for the last 22 consecutive years since its beginning. FORTUNE and 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Time Inc. and are used under License. FORTUNE and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Wegmans.Learn More