Front End AssociateKing of Prussia, PA
- Part time
- Applying to this requisition allows you to be considered for multiple opportunities. Please provide as much availability that works with your schedule.
- Age Requirement
- Must be 16 years or older
- King of Prussia, PA
- 1 Village Dr
- $14 - $14.50 / hour
- Job Posting
- Job Posting End
- Job ID
EARN A BONUS UP TO $1,000! Hiring immediately!
Our mission is to provide incredible service and help our customers live healthier, better lives through food. As a member of the Front End Customer Service Team, you will make sure customers end their shopping trips with a positive experience. In this role, you'll provide incredible customer service by engaging customers in friendly conversation, carefully handling bagged items, and keeping the parking lot clear and safe for everyone. You'll leave a lasting impression and transform first-time shoppers into loyal Wegmans customers!
What will I do?
- Engage customers in friendly conversation while making eye contact and smiling
- Proactively offer additional assistance or services and thank the customer for shopping at Wegmans
- Maintain the appearance and safety of the parking lot and offer additional service during inclement weather
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs