Overnight StockerHarrison , NY
Full Time Overnight Operations
Age requirement: Must be 18 or older
Harrison Full Time Overnight Operations
The grand opening of the new Harrison store will be in Spring 2020.
The Harrison store will be open 6am-12am, 7 days a week.
Full-time interviews will begin in April 2019
Part-time interview will begin at a later date
Opportunities are for Year-Round Employment
Online correspondence is important throughout the Wegmans hiring process. Please ensure that your contact information is accurate and changes are updated as they occur.
1133 Westchester Ave
White Plains, New York 10604
Phone number: 914-539-3700
At Wegmans, our Overnight Operations team members are busy working behind the scenes. They play an integral role in supporting the overall operation of the store by ensuring that shelves, coolers, freezers and displays are stocked and well-merchandised for business. As a member of this exciting team, you will work with dynamic and fast-moving group of co-workers to break down delivery loads of products that will allow customers to find all the products they need to make their shopping trip successful.
FT Customer Service:
What will I do?
- Proactively approach customers, assist them in locating products, provide suggestions and answer any questions about products
- Unload deliveries, stock shelves, displays and backroom while recognizing how seasons and holidays affect product sales
- Support other departments by unloading their overnight deliveries and placing skids in their designated area of the backroom
- Maintain department appearance by rotating product, sustaining product levels throughout the day, properly shrinking outdated product, checking expiration dates, ensuring shelves and displays are well-merchandised
Overnight Team Leader:
We’re looking for passionate people ready to collaborate, develop and be leaders. As a team leader in this department, you’ll work closely with the crew, managing and helping them develop their skills. You’ll assist in ensuring the department is running smoothly and products are out on the shelves. If you enjoy leading others to service our customers and accomplish tasks within deadlines, then our Overnight Operations team could be the opportunity for you!
What will I do?
- Manage employee performance by providing resources, training, feedback and development opportunities
- Provide incredible customer service to customers and employees alike
- Help to problem solve operational challenges while maintaining open two-way communication with managers
- Coordinate activities, prioritize tasks and ensure the operation runs efficiently for your team
- 1 or more years of work experience or a college degree
- Computer Skills
- Experience leading a team
- Days/Hours Requirement:
- Full Time applicants are required to have an open availability Sunday through Saturday, between the primary overnight operating hours of 7pm–8am. Full time employees work a minimum of 40 hours/week, in 8–hour intervals including evenings and weekends to meet business needs. Weekend availability is required.
- All applications will be screened and only applicants whose qualifications most closely match the job requirements will receive an interview.
- If you might be a match for a position, we will contact you with additional information regarding the interview process.
- If your application and qualifications do not match the job requirements, you will be notified through email.
- Employment at Wegmans may be contingent upon applicants passing a drug screen
- In order to receive proper training prior to the store opening, employees are required to commute to other Wegmans stores within New Jersey. Travel is required (and should be expected) for each shift an employee is scheduled to work prior to the store opening.
Wegmans has great benefits and a true family atmosphere, which makes me feel appreciated and recognized for my hard work.
- Full Time Overnight Assistant Hourly Manager Hunt Valley, Maryland 10/15/2019
- Sub Shop Customer Service Gainesville, Virginia 10/15/2019
- Restaurant Foods Customer Service Rochester, New York 10/15/2019
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs