Lot Attendant SupervisorHarrison, NY
At Wegmans, our employees are ambassadors of incredible customer service and strive to answer questions, solve problems, and assist in a variety of ways. As a supervisor and a part of our front-end staff, you will lead employees by example by proactively approaching and offering help to customers, bringing in and organizing shopping carts from the outside parking lot, and helping to run register as necessary to minimize customer wait time. You will delegate tasks to team members, and ensure the safety and appearance of the front-end and parking lot areas are being maintained.
What will I do?
- Engage customers in friendly conversation while making eye contact and smiling
- Delegate tasks to team members, and ensure efficient daily operations
- Partner and communicate with members of inside front-end team, to ensure your team is effectively assisting customers in a timely manner
- Maintain the appearance and safety of the parking lot
- Customer service experience
As an essential business, we remain open and would love to have you join our team and help to support our communities.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs