Grocery AssociateHarrison , NY
Full Time Customer Service
Must be 18 or older
Harrison Full Time Customer Service - Various Departments
The grand opening of the new Harrison store will be in Spring 2020.
The Harrison store will be open 6am-12am, 7 days a week.
Full-time interviews will begin in April 2019
Part-time interview will begin at a later date
Opportunities are for Year-Round Employment
Online correspondence is important throughout the Wegmans hiring process. Please ensure that your contact information is accurate and changes are updated as they occur.
1133 Westchester Ave
White Plains, New York 10604
Phone number: 914-539-3700
At Wegmans, our commitment to customers is simple: Every Day You Get our Best. Customers tell us they choose Wegmans for the helpful people in our stores, help with delicious meals, and the freshest ingredients possible. We take great pride in going above and beyond to exceed customer expectations in all areas of the store. If you love working with others in a fast paced & dynamic environment, are passionate about food and trying new things, and would love to make a difference in a customer’s shopping experience, Wegmans is the place for you!
What will I do?
- Exhibit enthusiasm in the exceptional products we offer
- Demonstrate your passion for food and share that knowledge with customers
- Make a difference in a customer’s day and the reason they return to the store
- Become part of an energetic team where you can Do What You Love every day
It is because of our knowledgeable, engaging and talented people that we’re able to deliver the best possible shopping experience for our customers. You can add value in the following Full-time Customer Service positions in these areas of the store:
Perishable-Responsible for providing our customers with the freshest products and incredible knowledge-based service. You'll educate customers on great-tasting, healthy meals and offer help on how to prepare them. You could gain experience working with products in our Bakery, Deli, Floral, Meat, Cheese, Produce, or Seafood departments.
Service-Service area employees typically spend most, if not all, of their time interacting with our customers. You'll have the opportunity to leave a lasting impression on our customers while processing their orders or loading purchases into their cars as a member of our Helping Hands team or just ensuring they leave happy.
Service Departments include: Accounting Office, Helping Hands (parking lot attendants & outside customer service), Maintenance, Service Desk
Merchandise-Responsible for providing our customers with the best ingredients needed for healthy, affordable meals. This area also offers essential complements to cooking and entertaining in our Home & Entertainment department and everyday personal care items. Additionally, you can find exciting product stocking opportunities in our Grocery, Frozen Foods Departments, Bulk, Dairy, Receiving, Pricing and Health and Wellness.
Culinary-Customer Service team members in our Culinary departments work with some of our most delicious items! Employees in these departments offer meal planning tips to our customers and ensure the freshest products are prepared and available for them throughout the day; receiving it with the incredible customer service Wegmans prides itself on!
Prepared Foods Departments include: Catering, Coffee Shop, Pizza, Burger Bar, Prepared Foods Service, Dishwasher
- Days/Hours Requirement: Full Time applicants are required to have an open availability Sunday-Saturday, between the primary operating hours of 6am-12am, unless specified for a position/department. Full Time employees work a minimum of 40 hours/week, in 8-hour intervals including evenings and weekends to meet business needs. Weekend availability is required.
- All applications will be screened and only applicants whose qualifications most closely match the job requirements will receive an interview.
- If you might be a match for a position, we will contact you with additional information regarding the interview process.
- If your application and qualifications do not match the job requirements, you will be notified through email.
- Employment at Wegmans may be contingent upon applicants passing a drug screen
- In order to receive proper training prior to the store opening, employees are required to commute to other Wegmans stores within New Jersey. Travel is required (and should be expected) for each shift an employee is scheduled to work prior to the store opening.
Wegmans has great benefits and a true family atmosphere, which makes me feel appreciated and recognized for my hard work.
- Full Time Overnight Assistant Hourly Manager Hunt Valley, Maryland 10/15/2019
- Sub Shop Customer Service Gainesville, Virginia 10/15/2019
- Restaurant Foods Customer Service Rochester, New York 10/15/2019
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs