Facilities TechnicianHarrison , NY
Our stores depend on the Facilities Technicians to keep the entire operation running smoothly and ensure a safe and clean working and shopping experience. In this role, you’ll work closely with the store and division maintenance team to execute vital preventative maintenance programs to ensure your store is in good repair and equipment is running smoothly. If you are looking for an opportunity to use your knowledge and skills to provide incredible service to others, this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Collaborate with our Store Maintenance and Store Leadership; execute a Preventative Maintenance program for store equipment and facilities; troubleshoot emergency issues while assist in coordinating and monitoring resources and resolutions
- Inspect general interior and exterior building/equipment conditions; perform simple repairs, replacements, maintenance on basic parts including (but not limited to) case doors, shelving, fixtures, ceiling and floor tiles, carts, racks, gaskets, hinges, filters and basic plumbing/plumbing fixtures, and restroom facilities
- Perform basic painting/touching up of interior/exterior doors, office, walls, trim, etc.; assist with small in-house, divisional projects, or tasks as needed
- Previous mechanical or related experience
- Experience with mechanical/technical projects including home improvements, remodeling, general repair work and effective and safe use of power tools
- Basic Computer skills/Knowledge
Wegmans has great benefits and a true family atmosphere, which makes me feel appreciated and recognized for my hard work.
- Cashier Depew, New York 11/13/2019
- Janitorial Maintenance Liverpool, New York 11/13/2019
- Pizza Coordinator Liverpool, New York 11/13/2019
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs