At Wegmans, our commitment to customers is simple: Every Day You Get Our Best. As a Stocking Team Member in one of our fresh food areas, you will unload the daily deliveries, stock and merchandise products on the sales floor and backrooms, and interact with customers, providing the incredible service they have come to expect in our stores. If you love working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, have a passion for providing customers with the freshest best tasting products, and enjoy being part of an energetic team, Wegmans is the place for you!
By applying to this position, you are being considered for a stocking opportunity in one of the following departments: Produce, Deli/Cheese, Seafood/Meat, Bakery, Restaurant Foods
What will I do?
- Provide incredible service and answer customer questions in a timely manner
- Unload daily deliveries and stock cases, displays and backroom coolers with new and existing products/inventory
- Verify that quantity, quality and products delivered match invoices and assist department in tracking vendor credits and records of inventory, damages and variances
- Ensure fresh and appealing shelves and cases by keeping them clean and well-stocked
- Help to maximize sales through effective and proper procedures for stocking, rotating, and merchandising product, both on the sales floor and in the back rooms and coolers/freezer
- Properly handle products, use equipment, keep accurate logs and follow sanitation practices in accordance with food and human safety guidelines
- May work in and have exposure to cold temperatures; lift weight of 8-32 pounds on average with maximum weight lifted greater than 50 pounds occasionally to frequently
As an essential business, we remain open and would love to have you join our team and help to support our communities.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs