Restaurant Food ServiceErie , PA
Our mission is to provide incredible service and help our customers live healthier, better lives through food. As a part of our culinary team, your job is to create menu items and ensure guests are presented with a meal they can’t receive elsewhere. In this position, you will use a passion for preparing food to develop the skills and talents needed to succeed in a restaurant setting.
What will I do?
- Work to ensure incredible service is provided to guests by effectively handling a variety of tasks including consistently preparing ingredients to be used by the culinary team as well as creating high quality meals
- Follow proper recipes, knife skills and cooking techniques when prepping ingredients and preparing a variety of menu items to produce a consistent outcome
- Effectively multitask and balance prep work while ensuring guests meals are prepared in a timely manner with the highest standards of quality maintained
- Experience in Sushi preparation in a high-volume retail environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to customers and follow directions for recipes and detailed procedures
- Knowledge of fish species
- Customer service experience preferably in a food service, restaurant, grocery or retail setting
- Experience cutting sashimi and sushi neta
- Experience producing 40 packages of high quality sushi per hour
- 1 or more years’ experience working as a Sushi Cook
Wegmans has great benefits and a true family atmosphere, which makes me feel appreciated and recognized for my hard work.
- Full Time Overnight Assistant Hourly Manager Hunt Valley, Maryland 10/15/2019
- Sub Shop Customer Service Gainesville, Virginia 10/15/2019
- Restaurant Foods Customer Service Rochester, New York 10/15/2019
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs