Produce Shift LeaderDepew, NY
- Full time
- Morning, afternoon, evening (includes weekends).
- Age Requirement
- Must be 18 years or older
- Depew, NY
- 651 Dick Road
- $17 - $18 / hour
- Job Posting
- Job Posting End
- Job ID
At Wegmans, our Produce department houses fresh, unique and seasonal produce that our customers want and need. In the role of Produce Coordinator, you’ll work with a team to ensure the highest quality and freshest produce items are stocked, displayed creatively, and available for customers. If you have a passion for food and enjoy working in a fast-paced retail environment, this could be the position for you!
What will I do?
- Assist in coordinating the activities of team members, ensure tasks are prioritized and completed efficiently, and department runs smoothly
- Possess an understanding of the products offered in the department
- Maintain the overall appearance of the department, stocking produce to ensure fresh product levels are sustained, items are well-merchandised in innovative, eye-appealing retail displays and stocked in correct locations, while recognizing seasonal, holiday and weather effects on product sales
- Proactively approach customers, assist them in locating products throughout the department, provide suggestions for meal solutions, and answer any questions they may have about products
- Customer service experience
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs