Shift LeaderChestnut Hill, MA
- Full time
- Morning, afternoon, evening (includes weekends). Shifts start as early as 6am
- Age Requirement
- Must be 18 years or older
- Chestnut Hill, MA
- 200 Boylston Street
- $20 - $20.50 / hour
- Job Posting
- Job Posting End
- Job ID
EARN A BONUS UP TO $1,500! Hiring immediately!
We’re looking for entry-level leaders who are passionate and ready to collaborate, lead, and give their best every day! As a leader in the Seafood department, you’ll join a dynamic retail environment that’s growing, with new opportunities available every day to enhance your skill set. You’ll gain a deep understanding of our values, business measures and standards and operations. You will ensure the most knowledgeable and passionate people are working to educate our customers and get them the freshest fish and other seafood products available. If you love fresh products and managing others, then this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Focus on company standards regarding merchandising, highlighting quality, freshness and uniqueness of products
- Use passion and knowledge to educate team members and customers on product offerings
- Proactively approach customers, answer questions, help locate items and offer suggestions to complete their meals
- 1 or more years of work experience or a college degree
- Computer skills
- Experience leading a team
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of relevant products
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new situations and subject matters
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs