Produce Food DemonstratorApply Now Job Posting: 03/10/2019 Job ID: R0027856 Location: Chestnut Hill, MA Address: 200 Boylston Street Age Requirement: Must be 18 years or older Availability: Morning, afternoon, evening (includes weekends) Schedule: Part time
Our mission is to provide incredible service and help our customers live healthier, better lives through food. KBS Sellers help our customers experience success with food by using the fun and fresh philosophy, and helping them learn about and enjoy the unique products we offer at Wegmans. In this role, you’ll work with various departments throughout the store to increase sales by creating interest and enthusiasm for the products, while providing incredible service to our customers! If you have a passion for food and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, then this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Bring the store "alive“ by proactively engaging customers and the demonstrating proper way to utilize or prepare product using various cooking techniques
- Introduce customers to our unique products and help customers understand new ways to enjoy them
- Utilize resources to educate self about product uses and characteristics, be sure to share acquired product knowledge with customers
- Demonstrated Ability to guide customers to make a purchase
- Basic computer skills/knowledge
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of relevant products
Proud of our #3 Ranking
Wegmans has been on the list of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For ® since 1998 and is one of the few companies that has made the list for the last 22 consecutive years since its beginning. FORTUNE and 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Time Inc. and are used under License. FORTUNE and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Wegmans.Learn More