Overnight Grocery Department ManagerChestnut Hill , MA
As an Overnight Operations Department Manager at Wegmans, you’ll use strong managerial and leadership skills, along with an understanding of our wide variety of unique, essential and seasonal products to ensure success of the Overnight team. In this role you’ll be responsible for everything from department financials to product levels to ensuring each employee is working to meet customer and store needs. You will also oversee the operations of the store overnight, playing an essential role in addressing any concerns and maintaining our incredible customer service during these hours. If you have a passion for leading a team of energetic employees in a dynamic, exciting environment, then this could be the job for you!
What will I do?
- Oversee and manage the entire store operation during overnight hours, delegating tasks and supervising your team to maximize efficiency
- Manage performance and develop employees within the department; provide resources, training, feedback and development opportunities
- Work with overnight team members to ensure all Merchandising departments are replenished, fully stocked and well-merchandised to meet daytime operation needs
- 1 or more years of experience leading a team
- Computer Skills
- A college degree
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of relevant products
Wegmans has great benefits and a true family atmosphere, which makes me feel appreciated and recognized for my hard work.
- Produce Customer Service Gainesville, Virginia 09/18/2019
- Customer Service Various Departments Geneva, New York 09/18/2019
- Pharmacy Technician Geneva, New York 09/18/2019
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs