Entry Level Management Hiring EventChestnut Hill , MA
Event Date: September 19th
If you have any questions about the event, please call:617-762-2000 ext. 315
Walk-ins are welcome, but it is preferred that you submit an application before the event.
At Wegmans, we believe our employees need opportunity and support to grow in their careers with us. As an entry-level management employee with us, you’ll join a dynamic retail environment that’s growing, with new opportunities available every day to enhance your skill set. You will receive the support and training you need to become an effective leader in our stores and learn everything about working in an energetic, innovative food company. You’ll gain a deep understanding of our values, business measures and standards, and operations through one-on-one mentoring, exposure to leadership, and participation in developmental events. Within the store, you will have many opportunities to bring your skills to the team with team leader opportunities available in many departments, including Front End (as a Service Team Leader), Overnight Operations, Produce, Seafood, Restaurant Foods (which includes Pizza, Sushi, Burger Bar, Subs) and more!
What will I do?
- Manage employee performance by providing resource, training, feedback and development opportunities
- Provide Incredible Customer Service to customers and employees alike
- Help to problem solve operational challenges while maintaining open two-way communication with managers
- Coordinate activities, prioritize tasks and ensure the operation runs efficiently for your team
- 1 or more years of work experience or a college degree
- Computer skills
- Experience leading a team
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of relevant products
We look forward to meeting you!
Wegmans has great benefits and a true family atmosphere, which makes me feel appreciated and recognized for my hard work.
- Produce Customer Service Gainesville, Virginia 09/18/2019
- Customer Service Various Departments Geneva, New York 09/18/2019
- Pharmacy Technician Geneva, New York 09/18/2019
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs