Assistant Wine Shop ManagerChestnut Hill , MA
We’re looking for passionate people ready to collaborate, develop and be leaders. You’ll join a dynamic retail environment that’s growing, with new opportunities available every day to enhance your skill set. You’ll gain a deep understanding of our values, business measures and standards and operations. You will ensure the most knowledgeable and passionate people are working to educate our customers and get them unique and best-valued products. If you love helping customers and managing others, then this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Proactively approach customers, make recommendations for food and wine pairings, help them locate items and answer questions
- Educate customers and employees by facilitating tastings and fostering a culture of continuous learning
- Exhibit expertise and knowledge of the wine industry, wine production, and varietals from around the world
- 1 or more years of work experience or a college degree
- Computer Skills
- Experience leading a team
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of relevant products
Wegmans has great benefits and a true family atmosphere, which makes me feel appreciated and recognized for my hard work.
- Overnight Baker Newark, New York 08/19/2019
- Part time Line Cook Buffalo, New York 08/19/2019
- Pizza Cook Part Time Westwood, Massachusetts 08/19/2019
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs