Pharmacy TechnicianCharlottesville, VA
At Wegmans, our customers depend on our Pharmacy professionals to provide the best service possible when it comes to their health. As a Pharmacy Technician, you’ll deliver incredible service, while playing an integral role in ensuring they are getting the medical attention, care and health services that sets our Wegmans Pharmacy apart from the rest. If you’re a compassionate team player and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this could be the place for you!
What will I do?
- Process prescription requests while building trusted customer relationships and demonstrating patience, empathy and compassion
- Troubleshoot rejected insurance claims and address issues to achieve the best outcome for patients
- Follow department processes and procedures to input information, dispense medication and verify information
- Ensure the department is running smoothly by assisting with tasks, maintaining appropriate inventory levels through ordering, rotating and stocking drugs and other supplies
- Properly handle products, use equipment, keep accurate logs and follow sanitation practices
Note to applicant: In some of the states in which we operate, certification and/or state registration is required to work as a Pharmacy Technician. In these areas Wegmans may hire individuals prior to them obtaining the necessary qualifications, while supporting them through the process.
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs