Helping Hands Customer ServiceCharlottesville , VA
Our mission is to provide incredible service and help our customers live healthier, better lives through food. As a member of the Front End Customer Service Team, you will make sure customers end their shopping trips with a positive experience. In this role, you'll provide incredible customer service by engaging customers in friendly conversation, carefully handling bagged items, and keeping the parking lot clear and safe for everyone. You'll leave a lasting impression and transform first-time shoppers into loyal Wegmans customers!
What will I do?
- Engage customers in friendly conversation while making eye contact and smiling
- Proactively offer additional assistance or services and thank the customer for shopping at Wegmans
- Maintain the appearance and safety of the parking lot and offer additional service during inclement weather
Wegmans has great benefits and a true family atmosphere, which makes me feel appreciated and recognized for my hard work.
- Produce Customer Service Gainesville, Virginia 09/18/2019
- Customer Service Various Departments Geneva, New York 09/18/2019
- Pharmacy Technician Geneva, New York 09/18/2019
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs