Overnight ManagerChapel Hill, NC
The grand opening of the new Chapel Hill store will be in Winter 2021
Training and on-boarding will begin Late Summer 2020
We’re looking for passionate people ready to collaborate, develop and be leaders. As an Hourly Overnight Manager, you’ll join a dynamic retail environment that’s growing, with new opportunities available every day to enhance your skill set. You’ll gain a deep understanding of our grocery operations, working with the overnight team to replenish the store, meet the daytime business needs, and maintain our incredible customer service during the overnight hours. If you love to work in a fast-paced, energetic environment where no two days are the same, then this is the role for you!
What will I do?
- Manage employee performance by providing resources, training, feedback and development opportunities
- Provide Incredible Customer Service to customers and employees alike
- Help to problem solve operational challenges while maintaining open two-way communication with managers
- Coordinate activities, prioritize tasks and ensure the operation runs efficiently for your team
- 1 or more years of work experience or a college degree
- Computer Skills
- Experience leading a team
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of relevant products
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
Note to Applicant:
- All employee on-boarding and training will begin in late Summer 2020, and employees may be required to travel during this time to other Wegmans stores in North Carolina.
- Full Time Overnight applicants are required to have an open availability Sunday-Saturday, between the hours of 8pm – 8am, unless specified for a position/department.
- Full Time employees work a minimum of 40 hours/week, in 8-hour intervals, to meet business needs. Weekend availability is required.
- Opportunities are for year-round Employment.
As an essential business, we remain open and would love to have you join our team and help to support our communities.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs