Asset Protection CoordinatorCanandaigua, NY
At Wegmans, we offer choice, quality and value in every aisle. We strive to make the shopping experience a genuine pleasure for every customer and take pride in offering a safe and welcoming environment throughout our stores. As a Wegmans Asset Protection Coordinator, you will help to provide that safe environment by mitigating the risk to all company assets and play a key role by being a highly visible, proactive loss prevention professional who is skilled in all areas of the store security program.
What will I do?
- Partner with management to implement an Asset Protection strategy aimed at maximizing sales while reducing shrink due to theft; benchmark industry activity, identify trends and analyze data
- Execute safety programs to create a positive shopping experience and a safe work environment
- Foster a collaborative and professional relationship with community organizations and emergency responders to increase safety and security awareness and measures
- Discreetly observe customers, vendors, and employees to prevent loss; utilize a variety of resources to apprehend and process shoplifters
- Respond to emergency situations; provide ongoing support and guidance to both employees and customers
- 2 or more years of related work experience
- Proven ability to problem solve and effectively manage conflict
- Ability to use good judgment and make difficult decisions that affect the safety and well-being of others
- Ability to maintain effective communication and composure in a stressful environment
- Technical aptitude with advanced PC skills, including proficiency with MS Office
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice or related degree
- Military, Security, Loss Prevention or Asset Protection experience
- Emergency Medical Services or First Responder experience
- Retail management or related leadership experience
As an essential business, we remain open and would love to have you join our team and help to support our communities.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs