Pharmacy Intern Immunization SupportBurlington, MA
As a Professional Pharmacy intern, you will be scheduled to work on an as needed, temporary basis to support delivering vaccines and related activities, earning valuable training and knowledge needed to be a successful licensed Pharmacist. Under the guidance of a mentor, you will bring your coursework to life, gain a comprehensive knowledge of the retail pharmacy industry and be an active contributor in the department and learn to provide exceptional care to customers while effectively managing Pharmacy operations.
What will I do?
- Deliver immunizations with high standards and incredible customer service
- Work with your mentor, members of management, other pharmacists and technicians and team members in the department to learn to better serve customer needs
- Answer questions, provide counseling on prescriptions, and relay any pertinent information to customers
- Comply with all federal, state, and HIPAA regulations; ensure company guidelines, standards, policies, and procedures are followed
Required Experience, Education, Skills:
- Pharmacist Intern Permit
- Certified Immunizer
- In progress towards earning Pharmacy degree in an accredited School of Pharmacy
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 24 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs