Hiring immediately for our new Carlyle, VA store team! Starting training and earning immediately at an existing store nearest you!
Why Join the Wegmans team?
- Work for a family-owned company that has been on FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for 24 years in a row
- Work as part of an exciting and fun grand opening team, gaining all the training you need to be successful in your role before the store opens
- Endless opportunities for career growth, both at the Carlyle store, and companywide
- Safety of our employees is top of mind and we are committed to keeping you safe and healthy while you help to serve our communities
Our restaurants depend on the teams that work behind the scenes to keep the operation running smoothly. You will help to ensure the kitchen staff, servers and bartenders have clean dishes and supplies needed to prepare and serve our unique menu and beverage offerings. If you prefer to be behind the scenes and part of a dynamic team that makes a difference in the daily operation while using a hands-on approach, this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Support restaurant operations by putting dish loads away and performing other kitchen duties as necessary, including some food prep work
- Assist with receiving of products, stock rotation and general kitchen organization and cleanliness
- Maintain the overall appearance and cleanliness of the kitchen and dishwashing area to ensure work gets completed in the most effective and safest way possible
Note to Applicant:
- Onboarding and training can begin immediately
- The brand new Carlyle store will be in Alexandria, VA near the Eisenhower Avenue Metro Station and is scheduled to open Spring 2022
- Prior to the store opening, training will take place at existing Wegmans store locations in Northern Virginia
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 24 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs