Restaurant StaffAbingdon, MD
Our mission is to provide incredible service and help our customers live healthier, better lives through food. As a part of our culinary team, your job is to create menu items and ensure guests are presented with a meal they can’t receive elsewhere. In this position, you will use a passion for preparing food to develop the skills and talents needed to succeed in a restaurant setting.
What will I do?
- Work to ensure incredible service is provided to guests by effectively handling a variety of tasks including consistently preparing ingredients to be used by the culinary team as well as creating high quality meals
- Follow proper recipes, knife skills and cooking techniques when prepping ingredients and preparing a variety of menu items to produce a consistent final outcome
- Effectively multitask and balance prep work while ensuring guests meals are prepared in a timely manner with the highest standards of quality maintained
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs