Our restaurants depend on the teams that work behind the scenes to keep the operation running smoothly. You will help to ensure the kitchen staff, servers and bartenders have clean dishes and supplies needed to prepare and serve our unique menu and beverage offerings. If you prefer to be behind the scenes and part of a dynamic team that makes a difference in the daily operation while using a hands-on approach, this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Support restaurant operations by putting dish loads away and performing other kitchen duties as necessary, including some food prep work
- Assist with receiving of products, stock rotation and general kitchen organization and cleanliness
- Maintain the overall appearance and cleanliness of the kitchen and dishwashing area to ensure work gets completed in the most effective and safest way possible
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs