Culinary Management Trainee
Bring Your Passion for Food
At Wegmans, we’re looking for people who want to do more than just cook. We’re looking for people with a driving passion for the culinary arts, food, and hospitality as well as a strong desire to help customers. The Culinary Management Trainee Program is a comprehensive, accelerated training program for culinarians with the potential to go far in their career. It offers the support and structure to reach the goal of a leadership position as Wegmans Sous Chef.
Lauren graduated from Le Cordon Bleu of Orlando and spent time cooking for restaurants and hotels. She knew she wanted more than working on the line. Throughout the Culinary Management Trainee Program she was able to grow and take steps towards an exciting career.
"Wegmans believed in me and gave me the chance to teach and manage. You’re respected here; it’s a positive, family environment where you can actually have a life."
Opportunities include the chance to:
- Be mentored by the finest chefs in the industry
- Further enhance your culinary expertise through our top-notch training
- Build upon your culinary creativity and share your knowledge through a structured program
- Experience travel and learning opportunities in various markets we operate in
Your objective as a Culinary Management Trainee is to gain mastery of our culinary standards and learn how to impact the five measures at Wegmans. You’ll also master our core recipes and cooking techniques with the goal of becoming a Sous Chef upon completing the program.
Wegmans FIVE Measures:
- We care about the well-being and success of every person.
- High standards are a way of life. We pursue excellence in everything we do.
- We make a difference in every community we serve.
- We respect and listen to our people.
- We empower our people to make decisions that improve their work and benefit our customers and our company.
Join Wegmans Culinary Management Trainee Program, and reach your full potential with us.